Planning for Adulthood – The Legal Framework around Disability and Disability Rights
This seminar will be of interest to you if:
- You worry about the long-term welfare of your young person with a disability when you die – who will support them to make decisions about their personal care and welfare? And who will understand their needs and make decisions about their personal and physical welfare on their behalf if they are unable to do so?
- You need to understand the difference amongst welfare guardianship, power of attorney, property management and how a Trust may be useful for managing property.
- You need information about the relevance of a Will and Letter of Wishes and how these might be useful.
- You are concerned about managing and protecting assets or income of your young disabled person.
- You want to know how to manage assets through a family trust.
Our speaker at this presentation is Nan Jensen, (Barrister and Solicitor). This seminar was formerly known as Trust and Welfare Guardianship seminar.
Zoom only Thursday 22nd February 2024, 11am – 2pm Book here.
Zoom only Wednesday 24th April 2024 6:30 – 9:30pm Book here.
Zoom only Thursday 20th June 2024 11am – 2pm Book here.
Cost: Per Family – $20 Professionals – $50 (working in disability sector)
Payment options are on our website and will be sent by email when booking. Please do not hesitate to contact us if you find it difficult to come up with the fees. We are determined that cost will not be a barrier to families attending these popular and valuable seminars.
RSVP is essential: 09 636 0351 or email@example.com
Click here for a pdf flier.