Annual Transition Expo – Wednesday 4th September 2024
Transition Expo – Explore what may be available to you when you leave school.
Save the Date: 4 September 2024
Venue: Auckland Netball Centre, 7 Allison Ferguson Drive, St Johns
- Opportunities and advice from Transition, Vocational, Funding Hosts.
- Information from Service Providers e.g., Banking, Education, Legal Services
- Information on Sport, Recreation, Art, Dance and social opportunities.
- Conversations with future employers from The Disability Employers Network – home of the Accessibility Tick programme.
- Small Business
- Chill Zone – quiet sensory space
- Auckland Libraries Sound Space
- Cafe on site
Click here for a list of previous Stall Holders
Expo Opening Speaker – To Be Confirmed
Send your questions to: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Sign language interpreters available throughout the day
- Free parking
- Wheelchair accessible
- All students and young adults (14 – 30yrs) with a disability, their families and those involved in the disability sector will enjoy this day.
For more information or if you would like to have a stall:
Phone: 09 636 0351
You can see previous media coverage from the event here:
Supported by Ministry of Social Development
We would really appreciate it if you were able to share this invitation as widely as possible.
Discussion Panel - 9 March 2022
To see responses to questions we didn’t have time to answer in the live event, click here.