Work and Income Support Seminar – Auckland Disability Law. Tuesday 10 October 2023
Disability Supports in the Community
A presentation by Work and Income Health and Disability Co-ordinators and Auckland Disability Law
Work and Income Health and Disability Co-ordinators
- Which individuals may be eligible for if living with a disability or raising a child with a disability.
- Eligibility criteria will be explained.
- Employment Support.
Auckland Disability Law
- What are Reasonable Accommodations?
- How to ask for Reasonable Accommodations
- Where to go to for support to get Reasonable Accommodations.
Tuesday 10th October 2023
FREE EVENT* – Click here for flyer.
(There is a cost of $50 for professionals)
To Register for Zoom link: Phone 09 636 0351 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Disclaimer: Our presenters cannot participate in personal discussions regarding individual circumstances. Their presentation will be broad and informational. Any questions can be addressed to Disability Connect staff and we will endeavour to have them answered.