Disability Connect is a Disability Information Advisory Service. We are based in Penrose and operate throughout Auckland – north to Warkworth and south to Te Henga.
There are lots of ways we can help individuals with a disability, or family members of a disabled person, to navigate the New Zealand disability sector. Here are some of the ways we can assist you:
- Inform you about the various Ministry of Health, Ministry of Education and Work and Income supports which you might be eligible for
- Tell you how to apply for various types of support
- Tell you about the Needs Assessment Service Coordination process – in Auckland the NASC is Taikura Trust
- Welcome you to our range of seminars – we run six different seminars multiple times per year on the following topics:
- Provide you with our useful print publications including:
- Sign you up to our database so you receive regular email notifications about upcoming events and receive our fortnightly E bulletin packed full of useful information
- Provide you with culturally appropriate support including our Chinese, Indian and Culturally Inclusive support groups
- Guide you to our social work service if you require high level assistance for complex issues
Disability Connect can now receive online donations via credit card. We appreciate any donation from you!
Click on button below to sign up to our e-bulletin (fortnightly emailed newsletter)